Monday, May 1, 2017

Gratitude Journal #1 May 1st

My sweet friend has challenged me to  do a gratitude journal and I will go into that in a bit why its so meaningful coming from her. But to get started here it goes.

1. I am grateful to my God who loves and cherishes me before I was born.
2. I am grateful for running water that is clean and purified unlike a large number of people on this earth.
3. I am grateful for ability on my phone or computer to be lifted up by friends through sharing of their lives.
4. I am grateful for a cat's purring, it just seems to slow my heart beat and blood pressure and stress.
5. I am greatful for a husband that cooks dinner and packs it for my lunch the next day. Helpmates and soulmates are hard to find.

More later but that is it for today.

Ellenhotch.isagenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment